Posted by Emanuelle on 3 October 2011 | Filed under Personal | 7 Comments

Today is Neve’s day and the prettiest words, all the little special things there are in this world are especially for her today. We, from Neve Online, wish her all the best and that she always stays as kind as she is and that she always keeps this so lovely, beautiful and amazing smile of her. Neve, you are one of the biggest jewel there is in this world. We just love you. A thousand of hugs and kisses for you.

Please note that all comments must be approved before being displayed. There is no need to resubmit your comment if it isn't shown immediately, once it has been checked and approved it will appear. Please keep comments appropriate and on topic.

7 Responses to “Happy Birthday, Neve Campbell!”

Lucas said on October 3rd, 2011

oh God bless you my Neve, I love you, happy birthday and I wish that all your dreams come true <3333333

Edivar said on October 3rd, 2011

Happy Birthday, Neve!!!
Enyou your day.

Lucas said on October 3rd, 2011

oh God bless you my Neve Campbell. I love you so much, and I wish that all your dreams become true!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY <333333333 you deserve all happiness of the world !

Larissa said on October 3rd, 2011

Nossa, ficou linda demais essa montagem, a harmonia das fotos, o efeito em preto e branco deu um toque especial tbm na arte!! Muito bommm! linda a homenagem pra ela, os dizeres… ela merece (y) Parabééns Neve. =)

Miro said on October 3rd, 2011

Neve, happy birthday! You are THE BEST!!! I can’t wait to see you in Singularity, Vivaldi and Titanic! And why not in Scream 5 and 6 ! :love:

Adrián Delgadillo said on October 4th, 2011

Feliz Cumpleaños Neve!!! que pases un excelente cumpleaños.
Desde MEXICO

Britt said on October 15th, 2011

Happy Birthday!!! My Birthday is October 4!!! I love you Neve your the best actress ever!!!! :love:

Write a Comment

<3 :urgh: :seta: :love: :huh: :evil: :bomb: :blush: :X :D :) :( 8)